Wednesday 3 July 2019

Cross Country

When we did cross country it was Friday the 6th of June. I went with the whole entire school. We went to cross country because we wanted to race. We went to a farm for cross country.  I came in 4th place the year 1 and 2 went first and then the year 6 and 5 went, next and the year 3 went, next and the year 4 went last. The yer 4 decided if they wanted to go throw the water or the bridge. The year 3 and 1 and 2  ran a cross the bridge there were 2 bridges. At the finish line my shoe came off. The year 3 and 2 and 1 had to run across mud I got my white socks muddy and stained them. I fall over a couple of times.  After school I went to practice my ukulele and then I had a little nap.   I was telling mum what was my favourite part. My favourite part was having fun and running I like challenges I told mum.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora ,
    my name is Brooklyn and i am from Papakura Central School.wow that would be amazing going over the Bridges and was it hard coming 4th place.do you like having challenges or do you like it being easy ?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments